Sorry for the duplicate post (for those that read this blog and my family’s blog. Here’s a rough translation of the content I’m looking for in the “Final Project” for my Discipleship in Youth Ministry Class that I thought would be helpful here:
- Your definition of discipleship and an explanation of that definition.
- In general terms, what is it that you want to achieve in the lives of the young people in your discipleship program?
- What specific objectives are there for the young people? Remember that there are levels of discipleship. Which objectives are there for each level (new Christian, Christian, etc)? Put these objectives in order of importance. What things are necessary for which level?
- What role do small groups play in your ideal program?
- What will an ideal small group look like?