I often overlook the area of prayer in my seminary classes. I think it’s because I think it’s an understood concept that everyone is praying for the young people in their ministries.
But, praying for your ministry does make an impact. So, here are some suggestions for praying for your students:
- Pray for the specific needs your students have.
- Pray for your student’s parents.
- Pray for wisdom to guide these families.
- Pray for impact through the programs in your church. (We do programs to have intentional relationships that have an impact in lives.)
- Pray for the volunteers who will be ministering at the programs (and throughout the week).
- Pray for the support and encouragement of the church body.
What other specific ways do you pray for your students?